At our next regular meeting (April 16th, 2019) we welcome a long time member, Buffy St. John who will present “Allergies: healing strategies”. Please come, ask your questions, and share in the knowledge.
Reminder food at our meeting is Pot Luck so bring you favorite dish. We have been having very tasty dishes. Thank you!
Our next Wild Edible Hike is April 28, led by Bo Brown. $10 non-members $5 for paid members of the Herb club. For more information call Joannie 417-725-5135. Watch for more information.
- Several guest speakers, including those nationally and internationally known!
- There will be several “wild edible” hikes throughout the year, which is important because some plants come in at different times of the year, and other plants have different useful parts at different times of the year.
- Herbal garden tours
- Participation in several area festivals
- Springfield Area Herb Society is proud to again be an herbal garden partner with the Demonstration Herb Garden at the Botanical Center and excited to continue to partner with the Kitchen at the Kitchen Clinic Community Herb Gardens.
- We will continue to have a different Herb Highlight at each of our monthly meetings!
- Come enjoy Herbal refreshments that our members bring to our monthly meetings!
- Listen at the monthly meeting for “What to do in your herb garden” for the upcoming month!