Our next meeting will be Tuesday, August 20, 2019. We are pleased to have Sharon Masterson presenting “Herbs for pets”. Hope all enjoy her presentation.
Details are set for our next Herb Walk — Mark you calendar for Aug 25th so you can be part of our next walk. Busiek State Forest at 2pm. South of Ozark on Highway 65 — 10 miles (mile marker 27). Meet in the first parking area. Remember members are only $5.00 and nonmembers are $10.00.
Reminder food at our meeting is Pot Luck so bring you favorite dish. We have been having very tasty dishes. Thank you!
Watch for information on our next Herb Walk, led by Bo Brown. $10 non-members $5 for paid members of the Herb club. For more information call Joannie 417-725-5135.
- Several guest speakers, including those nationally and internationally known!
- There will be several “wild edible” hikes throughout the year, which is important because some plants come in at different times of the year, and other plants have different useful parts at different times of the year.
- Herbal garden tours
- Participation in several area festivals
- Springfield Area Herb Society is proud to again be an herbal garden partner with the Demonstration Herb Garden at the Botanical Center and excited to continue to partner with the Kitchen at the Kitchen Clinic Community Herb Gardens.
- We will continue to have a different Herb Highlight at each of our monthly meetings!
- Come enjoy Herbal refreshments that our members bring to our monthly meetings!
- Listen at the monthly meeting for “What to do in your herb garden” for the upcoming month!